Assistance for Disabled Applicants
1. Personal Information Collected and the Purposes for Collection
2. Personal Information Retention Practices
Arrow retains your Personal Information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected as outlined in Section 1. Arrow may retain your Personal Information for a longer period if required under applicable law, legal or administrative proceedings, and/or pursuant to Arrow’s Information Governance Policy. For more information on Arrow’s retention practices, please contact Compliance@arrow.com.
3. Data Security
Arrow is committed to safeguarding your Personal Information. Arrow uses appropriate physical, technical, and organizational measures to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized use, loss, alteration, destruction, or modification.
4. Your Data Rights Under CPRA
- Right to delete Personal Information
- Right to correct Inaccurate Personal Information
- Right to know what Personal Information is being collected about you
- Right to access Personal Information
- Right to opt out of sale of sharing of Personal Information
- Right to limit use and disclosure of Sensitive Personal Information
- Right of no retaliation following opt out or exercise of other rights
Note, some of your privacy rights may be subject to limitation based on applicable legal requirements. In the event Arrow is unable to fulfill your rights request due to a recognized exception, Arrow will provide you with the requisite information regarding the basis for denying your request.
To exercise your privacy rights under the CPRA, please contact email@example.com.
5. Contacting Arrow